As an entry level member of OnLogic’s Product Management team at our South Burlington, Vermont headquarters, you will be focused on supporting product introduction and the presentation of our line of industrial and rugged computer systems. You are responsible for creating product records and updating and maintaining system configurations, as well as coordinating testing and communication around updates. You will collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and our external partners.
- Manage our component and system product line data.
- Create and maintain master product records.
- Maintain product lifecycle information.
- Manage and implement product change notifications including communication to internal and external stakeholders and customers.
- Create and maintain accuracy of system configurations.
- Team up with Product Management product line owners and Engineering to keep product records up to date.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales to maintain and update system configurations and present them on our global website.
- Support global product launches and product introduction for OnLogic’s North American and European websites.
- Build and nurture relationships with our Sales and Marketing teams in the US and abroad.
- Develop and maintain a thorough, high level knowledge of the company’s core products and their applications.
Our Product Management team works hard to make sure everyone has what they need when they need it. They work closely with the Engineering and Marketing teams to define our product roadmap and ensure our clients, and our organization, stay up to date on new products, changes to existing products and keep an eye toward the future of our industry.The Product Management team is made up of Technical Experts who understand the ins and outs of each one of our products, Product Specialists who ensure customers have the information they need to make an informed decision, and Solutions Architects who help us stay ahead of emerging trends and keep us on the cutting edge of technology.
- You have a Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering or Business related fields.
- You have experience working with data in ERP systems, Ecommerce tools, or MIS.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, chips and other related components.
- You have knowledge of current software applications and basic website management skills (HTML).
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams.
- You have an interest in computer hardware and related market trends to keep yourself at the forefront of new technology.
- You have the desire to learn business processes, strategy and “big picture” thinking.