The Product Marketing Manager, Digital Advertising , is responsible for developing and maintaining product marketing plans to drive awareness, trial, adoption, and growth of new and existing products and services for the Dealer.com suite of products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in product, portfolio, or solutions marketing executing the go-to-market strategy for new products, orchestrating all functions within the marketing organization and a wide range of internal business stakeholders including Product Management, Product Readiness, Technology, National Sales, Client Experience, Internal Communications, and External Communications. This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing.
- Create sales enablement materials including training decks, product summaries, brand value talking points and presentations with clear narrative flow and impactful visuals.
- Craft short-form product value props for new products, as well as reposition updated solutions.
- Develop creative narratives, product positioning, and go-to-market approach for core product and key feature enhancements.
- Leverage research, data, and insights to lead campaign plans, clearly identifying target client segments, markets, and sales channels that will drive greatest revenue and adoption.
- Work with Sales and Marketing partners to develop and activate targeted campaigns, client-facing content, and collateral through appropriate channels including presentations, websites, programmatic media, social media content, and case studies with a wide range of contributors and delivery mechanisms.
- Work with creative teams and vendors to develop campaign assets that deliver storytelling within brand voice, tone, and visual guidelines.
- Track and report performance metrics for all marketing tactics and produce recommendations for campaign optimization.
- Collaborate with internal and external communications teams to ensure key messaging is integrated across executive communications, team member communications, product communications, and industry communications/PR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 6 years progressive experience in product, portfolio or solutions marketing for a sales driven B2B organization. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as Master’s degree and 4 years’ experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience; or 10 years of related experience.
- Strong collaboration skills: team player with a customer-centric focus and the ability to develop partnerships in a matrixed organization
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications, strongly desired
- The ideal candidate will have experience in product marketing, portfolio/solutions marketing executing the campaigns for matrixed organizations, orchestrating all functions within a marketing organization.
- Automotive industry experience
- Deep knowledgeable of marketing strategy with proven experience in writing and executing marketing plans with digital, traditional and social media channels
- Balanced mix of strategic and executional capabilities with strong written communication, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Track record of utilizing research and insights to identify new market opportunities and develop customer strategies to execute against those opportunities
- Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working with a wide range of internal business stakeholders.
- Automotive industry experience
- Ability to work with remote management and teams
- Lead/mentorship experience, a plus