Ready to join a challenger brand that’s disrupting the industry?! At OnLogic, It’s time to drive incredible growth with your powerful combination of product marketing and people management skills.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will architect the product marketing strategy for our entire product portfolio. You will listen to the voice of the customer to understand their aspirations, pain points and constraints. And you won’t rest until you determine how OnLogic products and services can truly provide value for them. This full-time position reports to the VP of Marketing and is based at our South Burlington, Vermont headquarters.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Collaborate across the Marketing, Sales and Product Management teams to create, refine and breathe life into the product marketing strategy
- Continuously deepen your understanding of the customer and market
- Design go-to-market plans focused on unique selling points that deliver customer value
- Dream up new ways to generate more demand for existing products
- Evolve advertising, ecommerce and communications efforts to ensure products remain top-of-mind and relevant
- Elevate and help drive the overall marketing strategy, working closely with your peer leaders
- Motivate your team, holding them accountable to delivering on the strategy
- Develop your team through open and honest feedback and opportunities for growth and empowerment
The team you will be joining:
- This multi-talented inbound marketing and ecommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, producing stunning product catalogs, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other’s terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You could teach the class on product marketing fundamentals and how to apply them in B2B and ecommerce environments
- You have dozens of examples of marketing campaign successes and failures and the lessons you learned from each of them
- You delight in leveraging market intelligence and customer data to design product campaigns
- You have great stories about building and developing teams that you’ve managed and lessons learned on how to hold teams accountable
- You geek out about computers, hardware and technical products
- You enjoy building cross-functional relationships
Who we’re looking for:
- A team leader and a team player
- A communicator who can distill impactful key messages
- A strategist who can architect visionary campaigns
- Someone that can manage multiple concurrent priorities and meet deadlines
- A self-starter who is comfortable presenting new ideas and taking smart risks