Ready to join a challenger brand that’s disrupting the industry?! It’s time to drive incredible growth with your powerful combination of product marketing and people management skills. As the Product Marketing Director, you will architect the product marketing strategy for our entire product portfolio. You will build and develop a team to meet OnLogic’s ambitious growth goals. Bring your experience and revenue growth know-how to elevate us to $300M!
On an average day, you’ll…
- Redesign the Product Marketing function at OnLogic
- Strategize with Product Management and Sales leaders to develop go-to-market plans
- Dream up new product campaign angles based on customer insights
- Create focused marketing strategies by industry or application
- Identify new opportunities for product development
- Help architect and implement the overall marketing strategy, partnering with the VP of Marketing and your peer leaders
- Develop your team through open and honest feedback, providing opportunities for growth and empowerment
The team you will be joining:
- This multi-talented inbound marketing and ecommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, producing stunning product catalogs, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other’s terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have grown and developed high performing teams to reach lofty revenue goals. Doing this at companies with annual revenue of $100M – $300M is a plus.
- You’ve led in-house teams and worked with marketing agencies, learning lessons of how outsourcing can be a game-changer and when it can be a detractor
- You could teach the class on product marketing fundamentals and how to apply them in B2B and ecommerce environments
- You have experience integrating the efforts of Marketing, Sales and Product Management teams
- You have dozens of examples of marketing campaign successes and failures and the lessons you learned from each of them
Who we’re looking for:
- A team leader and a team player
- An expert at holding colleagues accountable
- A communicator who can distill impactful key messages
- A strategist who can architect visionary campaigns
- A self-starter who is comfortable presenting new ideas and taking smart risks