Codingscape seeks a Product Manager who is an excellent communicator and wants to collaborate with Codingscape’s Partners, designers, development team, and clients.
A Codingscape Product Manager:
- Can talk about previous projects or features they have delivered and the varying processes used
- Turns stakeholder requirements into roadmaps, story maps, and agile user stories.
- Is an excellent communicator with both developers, stakeholders, and often times C-level executives, written and spoken.
- Is remote-first and excels at coordinating with remote teams and stakeholders.
- Is comfortable working on multiple workstreams at the same time.
- Is accustomed to high-level team estimation and milestones throughout projects to continually have a sense of delivery timing, and if this matches up with client expectations.
- Is organized and regimented to run a detailed, prioritized, and current backlog.
- Is always working towards clarity with Codingscape projects and clients.
- Has a balance of vision and execution but with a bias towards execution.
- Must be an expert communicator with the team and clients, and have good negotiation skills.
- Must be a good self-motivator and self-regulator.
Codingscape Product Manager are well paid and serve a very important role within the Codingscape team.