As a full-time member of the Engineering Department at our South Burlington, Vermont location, you will lead our cross-functional Product Introduction team. You are a driven problem solver with a strong sense of ownership for process. You are experienced in New Product Introduction and have a strong desire to support customer needs.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Own the Product Launch process, including engineering assessments, manufacturing instructions, regulatory requirements, and other stakeholder needs for successful product release and sale.
- Drive introduction of new systems, components, and solutions through OnLogic’s product introduction process.
- Use your technical background to help address, resolve, and escalate challenges.
- Own cross-functional opportunities for process improvement, including documentation, scheduling, and implementation.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Support to ensure complete and accurate information.
- Support global product launches and product introduction for OnLogic’s North American and European websites.
The team you will be joining:
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team’s success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Applications, and Regulatory.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in leading cross functional Product Introduction teams.
- You are a driver and excellent communicator.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You have a creative problem solving mindset.
- You have proven experience developing and improving cross-functional processes.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, chips and other related components.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams.
- You have the ability to foresee and manage risks.