Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
To play a vital role in developing robust ESD solutions for advanced data processing SoC in advanced finfet and GAA processes. Meeting ESD targets are becoming increasingly challenging as the process geometry shrinks and as each generation of products demand higher data rates.
- Responsible for design and implementation of ESD test structures and its characterization
- Develop suitable models for esd devices
- Support ESD network simulations to determine its robustness
- Review and approve design and layout for esd and reliability considerations
- Master’s and/or PhD Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with at least 8 year experience
- A strong fundamental understanding of semiconductor physics and semiconductor process
- Experience in ESD structure development
- Dynamic, hardworking and detailed with a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork