Resonant Link develops wireless power transfer systems with groundbreaking efficiency, power density, and range to power batteries in mission-critical applications.
About the role: As a foundational member of our team, you will lead Resonant Link’s power electronics team in the design and development of our core wireless charging powertrain. As an industry expert, you will guide our power electronics to a product with unparalleled performance. Your primary responsibilities will include concept development of the power electronics system and the accompanying controls to interface with Resonant Link’s breakthrough coil technology.
● You are an industry expert experienced in working on the boundary between scientific innovation and productization.
● You have experience in motivating, engaging, and managing a small and growing team.
● You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
● You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
● You are willing to work on-site or visit our Burlington, VT laboratory.
● 10+ years of experience designing high-reliability power electronics or 5+ years of experience and a Ph.D. in a relevant field.
● Experience conceptualizing and commercializing power electronic systems in demanding applications like automotive, aerospace, and/or medical devices.
● Preferred: experience with MHz-frequency power electronics.