Physicians Computer Company (PCC)
PCC seeks a Security Analyst to join our team. This position will partner closely with various internal teams across the organization to help strengthen and streamline our security operations. The Security Analyst will lead security activities such as risk assessments, security operations, incident response & investigations, security compliance, training, and policy administration.
- Act as PCC’s security point of contact and security advocate.
- Manage the design, implementation, and maintenance of security policies, procedures, and controls.
- Provide support and guidance for regulatory security compliance efforts
- Manage and coordinate incident management, detection, response and reporting
- Manage security projects and provide expert guidance on security matters
- Provide security communication, awareness and training for PCC staff
- Ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and are compliant with policies and audit requirements
- Conduct security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Perform both internal and external security audits
- Analyze security breaches to identify the root cause
- Continuously update PCC’s incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in information security, computer science, programming, or a related field
- At least five years of experience in information technology with some specialization or certification in information security highly preferred
- Experience with vulnerability assessments and conducting relevant incident response
- Experience with SIEM, EDR, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DLP, IAM, etc.
- Experience with HIPAA and PCI compliance
- Experience with security and compliance frameworks such as HITRUST
- Project management experience
We are looking for employees to be onsite at our Winooski, Vermont office; this is an in-person, Vermont-based position.