Our Partnerships Program is growing as customers are increasingly seeking hardware + software solutions. As a Partnership Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of OnLogic’s global Marketing Team, focused on establishing and managing joint go-to-market initiatives with influential technology partners. You will work closely with Sales and Product Management to bring our Partnerships Program to economic success in support of OnLogic’s vision to become the world’s First Choice in Industrial Computing.
On an average day, you’ll …
- Collaborate with our Strategic Partnership Manager to craft entrepreneurial routes to market for Partner Solutions.
- Develop joint go-to-market strategies, business plans, and growth goals.
- Engage with our Partners and develop comarketing strategies to effectively reach our audience.
- Identify opportunities for inbound marketing campaigns for Partner Solutions and then work across the Advertising, Content & Design Teams to put them into market.
- Manage Market Development Funds from our Partners to maximize the reach of our marketing spend.
- Identify new press targets and social media influencers to promote Partner Solution content.
- Develop and execute the Onlogic presence at virtual and physical events with Partners.
- Closely manage projects from concept to implementation – Whatever it takes!
The team you will be joining:
- This multi-talented inbound marketing and eCommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other’s terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- 4 – 7 years of relevant experience managing go- to -market plans with partners, experience with hardware and/or software is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering or Business related fields.
- You are a strategic thinker that prioritizes relationship building internally and externally to accomplish goals.
- You have demonstrable experience in identifying new routes to market for our hardware + software solutions to support business development efforts.
- You have experience digging into lead quality and you look forward to developing long term marketing plans to generate leads that are a good fit.
- Not only are you adept at working independently on keyword research and content planning, but you’re also excited to collaborate with Marketing, Design, Sales, Product Management and Engineering to understand customer pain points and develop persuasive narratives.
- You have project management skills that reign in complexity to ensure marketing is on track to deliver to our partners on target.
Who we are looking for:
- Your colleagues praise you for your ability to quickly learn and understand new products and technologies in order to create compelling content.
- You have success stories around launching new products to market, with influxes of website traffic and leads for Sales.
- You can analyze data and campaign performance to draw the lines to success and improve performance.
- You’ve worked in environments where you have gained a working understanding of B2B marketing and ecommerce models.
- You have repeatedly defined key performance indicators for projects and campaigns and consistently achieved them through the work of yourself and others.
- You can move between independence and collaboration, always maintaining open communication between all parties.