As a Partner Development Manager you’ll be a part of the Sales Team with a focus on implementing and developing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations in accordance with the company’s overarching objective, strategic goals and strategies. Through cross-functional collaboration internally and with our external partners, this new role will allow us to be on the edge of new technology implementations.This full time position is based in our South Burlington, Vermont headquarters.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Develop and manage partner relationships, including reaching out to potential partners, developing joint business plans, establishing and tracking relevant business targets and managing partner go-to-market activities.
- Structure new partnerships and negotiate partnership agreements in collaboration with the Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Build relationships with partners to assure that they can support customers and vendors to help with product design or onboarding.
- Work with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and increase collaboration.
- Meet regularly with partners to understand their roadmaps and priorities and to proactively identify opportunities to grow the partnership as well as quarterly reviews with OnLogic executive managers.
- Forecast, monitor and measure partnership performance including project results, co-created and/or co-branded efforts, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships and report on key metrics with management to ensure alignment.
- Manage partner toolkits (sales tools, roadmaps, training material, portals) and partner websites that may include OnLogic products.
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Partnership Manager: Focus on developing new opportunities through business development effort with our partners
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience managing partners and customers.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering or Business related fields.
- Experience with hands-on relationship management and networking.
- Experience with planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level within a technology development and sales environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are comfortable managing complex technical challenges.
- Ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams.