As a member of the Sales Team at OnLogic, you will be the key connector in the relationship between our partners, our customers, and our internal teams. As a highly motivated sales professional with a passion for technology and working with people, you will have the opportunity to engage more holistically with customers. Through cross-functional collaboration with the Sales Team and the Strategic Partnerships Team, this new role will allow us to be on the edge of new technology implementations.
- Act as primary liaison between key customers, internal, and external partners
- Retain and grow national accounts across a variety of market verticals
- Directly engage with clients through frequent proactive communication to strengthen business relationships and identify potential new partnership opportunities
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews to grow customer relationships, identify new business opportunities, and provide company and product roadmap updates
- Provide KPI’s and quality/performance data to customers in relation to ongoing programs
- Provide quotes, order management, and delivery expectations
- Sales: Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Learn more about
- You have at least 3 years of sales experience, software or hardware specific is a plus
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or work experience in a technical environment
- You have experience with problem solving in a cross-disciplinary way (ex. between hardware and software)
- You are able to deliver engaging presentations to key stakeholders and decision makers in a B2B sales environment
- You have demonstrated experience in account management
- A self-starter who is energized by the opportunity to adapt to shifting priorities
- A fast learner with the ability to hold yourself and others accountable
- Someone with a excellent active listening, written and verbal communication skills, and a strong business acumen
- A proficient relationship-builder with an eye for continuous improvement