Scout Digital is seeking an enthusiastic Bookkeeper to support our growing company. This role would focus on helping send and collect invoices, entering data into Quickbooks, tackling special projects, and assisting our Director of Marketing & Director of Operations with the day-to-day tasks of our growing 30+ person company.
The right candidate for this position is patient, good with numbers, and has close attention to detail. We’re looking for a second set of eyes to make sure our i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed. As with a small company where people are required to wear many hats, we need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Entering monthly invoices & payments in Quickbooks
- Coordinating with Client Services team on monthly support invoices
- Entering credit card data into Quickbooks on a weekly basis and retrieving receipts for all credit card purchases made thru company and employee purchases
- Reconciling all credit cards on a monthly basis
- Reconciling end of month bank statements
- Assisting with special projects, finance and non-finance related, such as developing new financial processes (ex. commission reporting, expense reports), CMS data entry, reporting, and more
- Assisting in Payroll Management, collections accounts receivable & payable, year-end accounting
We love where we live, what we do, and who we work with. We believe in taking charge, collaborating, having fun, and getting our stuff done. There is a method behind our madness, and by keeping things playful, we challenge conformity, encourage experimentation, and constantly growing.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience: 3-5 years experience with marketing agency preferred
Skills: Time management, strong communication skills, interest in continual education within the field, commitment to seeing Scout Digital grow, proper job costing and analysis, financial statement reporting (balance sheet, the profit/loss statement, and cash flow statement), detail-oriented, commitment to follow through on tasks, fluency with Quickbooks Online, Bill.com, Receipt Bank, Paydata Payroll, Bambo HR
Personal Qualities: Empathetic approach to client management, attention to detail, openness to collaboration and teamwork, openness to keeping up-to-date software and technology within the field.
Nice-Haves: Project management experience, Office management capabilities