At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The advanced packaging signal integrity position at Marvell focuses on design of advanced packages used in 5G carriers, cloud data centers, enterprise and automotive applications. The engineer provides technical leadership while working with a broad team of system architects, ASIC engineers, CAD engineers and other very talented and knowledgeable SI engineers in creation of next generation high performance products.
Potential activities include
- Prototyping new modules for future products
- Unit testing various modules, and running required System and Integration tests using Perl/Python
- Perform electrical modeling of high-speed interposer and package structures
- Design and analysis of multi-tens-gigabit serial links and their compliance to internal specs and standards
- Modeling and analyzing power delivery networks
- Develop innovative chip/interposer/package/PCB co-design methodologies
- Use code development expertise to create tools to implement such methodologies
- Provide package methodology and design related technical leadership to Marvell’s product design, manufacturing, and sales communities
- Design package technology test vehicles
- Collaborate with people inside and outside the team for effective outcomes.
- Understand and follow Marvell’s Core Behaviors.
Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s) that provides knowledge and exposure to theories, principles and concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Knowledge of signal integrity and power integrity
- Understanding of fields and waves
- Understanding of circuit elements and simulation techniques
- Experience using CAD layout tools such as Cadence Allegro
- Experience with circuit simulators like spice or spectre
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages –tcl, Java, Python, Perl, Skill, C++
- 0-1 years of previous experience