Konica Minolta (Symquest) currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Professional!
Essential Job Functions
- Performs basic peer-to-peer driver/scanning installations.
- Might require assistance on MAC or server installations.
- Performs color calibration to machine specs.
- Assists Break-Fix technicians on color related machine problems as needed.
- May be required to work on QMS and/or Micrographics equipment as required by BTM.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents.
- Performs single PC / Workstation direct connect to printer using any MS PC based, Apple / Mac OS. Peer to Peer connection, NO NOS in use, using any MS client platforms or Apple Talk for Apple networks.
- Network installation with Single Protocol / Single Network O/S.
- Must have full understanding of scanning and in house and third party software.
- Must maintain proper territory management: Maintains tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Must maintain the minimum call per day average.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems as accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Teamwork; must work well with sales and customer to customize or integrate color system into customer environment
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, teach and train co-workers
- Must have solid understanding of networking and the many types of graphic software being used in the marketplace.
- Must be capable of conveying technical data as it relates to 3rd party solutions or color printing applications in easy to understand terms for customers and sales personnel.
- Must have a working knowledge of Photoshop, Quark, Publisher.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- High School and Technical School graduate (or related military training) or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- A+, N+ and/or Konica Minolta internal certification preferred.