Symquest (Konica Minolta) currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Associate II!
Essential Job Functions
- Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of training classes and effective servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
- Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the minimum call per day average.
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining a “trunk stock” inventory with a value over and above $1000.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems.
- Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
- Ability to work independently at a customer site.
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training required.