Are you energized by wearing many hats and keeping things operating smoothly? OnLogic is seeking an organized and proactive Office Manager/Executive Assistant to join our Human Resources Team! As Office Manager/Executive Assistant, you will take on the key responsibilities that support the business and our employees, from managing the sanitation team and facilities to supporting the Management Team. This full-time role will be based in our South Burlington, Vermont office.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Lead efficient day-to-day building operations, ensuring a best in class and professional work environment for all employees.
- Support the Management Team members with travel arrangements, special projects, and coordination of monthly company meetings.
- Arrange travel and lodging arrangements for employees as needed.
- Establish and maintain a community outreach strategy and relationships with local organizations.
- Oversee the daily operations of the sanitation team.
- Assist with and support the OnLogic Social Responsibility Plan including budgeting, timeline, and scheduling.
The team you will be joining:
- The members of our Human Resources team play a vital role in helping us build on the productive, welcoming and collaborative atmosphere here at OnLogic. By finding, interviewing and helping select who joins our growing team, our HR team is incredible at finding the right fit for a given role. They also help us all stay informed, healthy and, of course, paid. “Human Resources” feels too old fashioned to describe what this team does, they’re truly responsible for “Employee Success” and help build the entire “People Experience” here at OnLogic.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable relevant experience.
- Experience in an executive assistant or office management role.
- Prior experience managing a team or in a leadership role.
- Familiarity with facilities management a plus.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are driven and detail-oriented.
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are proactive and comfortable seeking out the information you need to solve a problem.
- You are organized and a people person, able to navigate working with many different people – employees, customers, and external vendors. .