NPI Technology Management
There are many projects going on here at NPI Technology Management; we will work with you to create a program that matches your interests and curriculum. We can accommodate full-time (typically summer) and part-time (during the school year) interns. All NPI internships are paid.
- Work closely with industry veterans.
- Configure and test in lab environment.
- Research configurations and settings.
- Visit real-world environments.
- Based on projects available at time of internship.
- Assist with special projects
- Evaluate new products and service offerings
- Assist technicians with client service requests
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Strong knowledge of Windows Windows 7 and 10
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Visio, and database reporting
- Good communication skills and followup
- Positive references
- Spends free time building computers and supporting friends and family
- Is pursuing a computer-related major
- Is within one or two years of graduation
- Is available for a full-time summer internship, possibly followed by a day-per-week during school year
- Would consider working at NPI after graduation
- Lives in Burlington, VT area and has reliable transportation