The Tech Group Inc.
Responsible for supporting the Service Delivery team in delivering project plans and tactical solutions for client networks, security planning, implementation, installation, & troubleshooting. Delivers cost effective, profitable solutions with sustainable results, for meeting & exceeding customer IT requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the Service Delivery team in delivering and maintaining in-depth, up to date solutions, standards, guidelines, and assigned project plans for customer networks & IT infrastructure, including LAN, WAN, Wireless, Data Center, networking, Off-site storage, managed services and interconnection
- Investigates customer system problems and identifies root causes, determines possible solutions, tests, and implements solutions related to network infrastructure, and other related equipment & systems.
- Configures, installs and maintains customer LAN/WAN, and Wireless solutions,
- Responds to and manages assigned projects ensuring on-time, on-budget results
- Troubleshoots & repairs customer technical issues in a timely and professional manner. Seeks assistance for more complex issue resolution as needed from Senior Network Engineers.
- Delivers results that support company revenue, productivity, customer satisfaction and service delivery objectives
- Works proactively across functional teams, and effectively communicates to identify & deliver solutions
- Documents work product & task activity as needed for supporting customer configuration management, updating inventories, and tracking individual revenue, productivity, and customer satisfaction performance (includes time reporting & billing support)
- Achieve annual training and certification targets as assigned
Experience and Education Requirements
- 4-year Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or completion of Tech/Voc school, or equivalent experience in a related field
- 3-8 years successful service delivery experience, in the Information Technology, Cloud Computing, Outsourcing, and/or Managed Services fields
- Strong network experience and good knowledge of general security methodologies, firewalls, access controls, trouble-shooting, general LAN/WAN and Wireless problem solving
- Self-motivated, possessing strong communications skills and ability to work in a collaborative cross functional team
- Ability to implement assigned tasks, customer deliverables, and project plans within deadlines and proactively identifies customer issues & resolutions
- CCNA, CCA, VCP series certifications or equivalent experience desired
- Six Sigma, ITIL, or equivalent certifications or experience preferred, or in process