As an Network and System Engineer at OnLogic, you will be helping to manage and protect our IT infrastructure in a rapidly expanding global industrial PC company. You will use your creative problem solving skills to come up with innovative solutions to manage our ecosystem and improve its cyber-security.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Manage our company’s global network infrastructure
- Manage our company’s global servers and applications
- Manage our company’s Cloud services
- Manage our company’s global Voice over IP service
- Ensure our ecosystem availability, scalability, and performance
- Monitor events and incidents to ensure security and performance
The team you will be joining:
Our IT team touches every aspect of our business and each of our day to day lives here at OnLogic. Made up of software developers, infrastructure and security experts, systems and network engineers and business technology professionals, our IT team is constantly working to improve our internal systems to make our lives easier, while optimizing our website to do the same for our customers. From the technology we use to do our jobs, to the infrastructure that supports the way we build, test and ship our products, our IT team keeps our business running smoothly.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT.
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in System Management, Network Management, Security Management and Cloud Management.
- You have experience with network management (Cisco, Juniper)
- You have experience with Operating Systems management (Linux, Windows)
- You have experience with Systems Applications management (web, database, file systems)
- You have experience with Voice over IP management (Cisco UC, Asterisk, Avaya)
- You have experience with Cloud management (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- You have experience with scripting and markup languages (Python, Shell, YAML)
- You have experience with provisioning (Ansible, Terraform, Chef)
- You have experience with cyber-security (IDS/IPS, WAF, IAM, SIEM)
- You preferably hold a technical certification in network (CCNA, CCNP), Cloud (GCP, AWS, Azure) or cybersecurity (CISSP, CISM, Comp TIA Security+) management.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a problem solving attitude and take ownership.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a go-getter that is professional and friendly.
- You like to work independently and can communicate clearly with your internal customers.