Northern Digital Inc. (NDI Shelburne)
At NDI (Northern Digital), our mission is built around using our measurement technologies to improve medical procedures and patients’ lives. This requires product innovation that is achieved through fostering collaboration, trust, and strong relationships. At NDI, you will work with talented people who are ready and willing to push their limits in an environment where learning and exploring new ways of doing things is valued as much or more than experience. We are proud of our heritage, culture and international growth over the past 40 years and are honoured to be a valued partner with the world’s leading medical companies.
There’s never been a better time to join NDI – The world leader in tracking technology – Join Us!
NDI is focused on building out the Market Manager team and is looking for a Market Manager with knowledge and experience in the field of Imaging. As a Medical Market Manager at NDI, you are the Voice of the Customer (VOC). With your market and product knowledge, you provide the leadership and information needed to develop the market and product strategies to cultivate opportunities that drive growth for NDI’s global medical market segments.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Be the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and build processes to communicate and champion the needs of the customers with various groups (e.g. Product, Sales, and Marketing) at NDI.
- Validate NDI’s value proposition in target markets.
- Lead the Market Roadmapping process in your market segment, guiding product strategies and providing prioritization of feature realization to meet revenue growth objectives.
- Provide guidance to Sales on the OEM landscape and priorities for targeting new business.
- Work with Marketing to develop Product Positioning and drive GTM and Marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in the industry to create market pull for NDI products.
- Participate in customer meetings to uncover and validate market needs with respect to NDI offerings and champion these needs within the company as the VOC
- Perform sales and marketing duties as required (e.g. represent NDI at tradeshows, conferences, external marketing content etc.)
- Promote an environment that increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the team, through active leadership, defined processes and metrics, strong communication, and collaboration.
Education and Professional Qualifications (Preferred):
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a technical product environment, and minimum of 5 years within the medical device industry for imaging.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Business Development or Marketing Management role with proven leadership/mentoring ability and strong business acumen as it pertains to customer/OEM relationships.
- University degree, preferably in Science, Marketing, or a Business discipline (MBA).
Desired Characteristics/Additional Assets:
- Business insight, intellectual curiosity, decisiveness, and financial fundamentals.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive research and analysis and translate analysis into strategic market initiatives.
- Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary environment and provide support at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills and technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Willingness to travel.