Resonant Link develops wireless power transfer systems with groundbreaking efficiency, power density, and range to power batteries in mission-critical applications.
About the role: As Resonant Link’s first mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for the ground-up design, development, testing, and manufacturing of the enclosures that house our wireless charging system. You will design thermal management strategies that enable power-dense integration of high-power electronics and magnetics in a sealed system to enable safe, robust, and efficient wireless charging. The enclosure is the point of integration for multiple sub-systems, so you will work closely with our magnetics, embedded, and power electronics teams to create a world-class product.
● You are an independent problem solver excited to tackle high-impact engineering challenges.
● You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
● You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
● You are willing to work on-site or visit our Burlington, VT laboratory. Qualifications:
● 3+ years of experience designing enclosures and/or thermal management systems
● Preferred: experience conceptualizing products and seeing them through to production
● Preferred: experience packaging power electronics and/or electromagnetic components
● Preferred: experience in high-reliability environments, including automotive or industrial