Get a glimpse into the day-to-day of a Marketing team in a growing Tech company as our Micro Intern! We are looking for interns to help us with a project on our website. You’ll get a unique chance to dig into a Content Management System (CMS) and network with our dynamic team each day.
What you will work on:
OnLogic is in the middle of implementing a new Content Management System (CMS). A CMS facilitates the entry of content for a website and is something that every modern marketer works with. As part of this exercise, we need to review all of the migrated content, check for accuracy, and make updates when needed. During this 2 week project, you will be responsible for:
- Quality assurance: Review content on each page to ensure the content looks ready to be viewed by our customers and partners, and details like links work as expected.
- Content migration: Help move new content from the old platform to our new platform.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a current undergraduate or recent graduate, or have comparable experience.
- You are interested in learning more about Marketing, or about the Technology industry.
- You have experience working in a content management system (CMS), such as Contentful or WordPress.
- You have excellent attention to detail, and take pride in your work.