You get up everyday excited to work with a dynamic and collaborative, yet independent group of Marketers. As a member of the Marketing team focused on positioning the OnLogic brand and generating revenue, you will be an all-around team player ready to pitch in on items that need a boost of support. This could range from email marketing, ecommerce, data analysis, research, copywriting, design and beyond! We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator that wants to roll up their sleeves, and dive into all aspects of marketing.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and other key teams to understand the individual projects you’re working on.
- Support the writing of content for new and existing products, blog posts and social media posts.
- Optimize web content and build landing pages to drive sales and increase Lead Generation.
- Work closely with our EU team members to ensure localization for our global marketing efforts.
- Analyze site metrics and make recommendations for improving site conversion and customer engagement.
- Support data analysis by building reports and helping to draw conclusions that will ultimately guide our projects.
- Support creative team by reviewing sales presentations for brand alignment, create spec sheets, and photography editing for example.
The team you will be joining:
- This multi-talented inbound marketing and ecommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, producing stunning product catalogs, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other’s terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You are a college graduate with 2-4 years of experience in general marketing activities.
- You have experience in executing on virtual and in-person trade shows and events to drive attendance and engagement.
- You have working knowledge, or willingness to learn about computers, motherboards, processors, chips, related components.
- You have basic copywriting and editing skills that bring out your detail oriented characteristics.
- You have experience with content management systems for website maintenance and basic HTML coding skills.
Who we’re looking for:
- A quick learner who can work independently to drive projects to completion.
- You have the superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have general knowledge or are excited to learn about email marketing and email workflows.
- You have working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for hardware, a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and product photography is a plus.