Are you interested in working in an environment that fosters creativity and innovation? Do you desire to work for a company that encourages growth and new ideas? If so, eDOC Innovations is the right fit for you.
Based in Middlebury, VT, eDOC Innovations is recruiting a Marketing Content Producer with the drive to succeed and the ability to be a productive and positive member of our team. eDOC Innovations is dedicated to becoming the premier provider of Mobile Digital Transaction Management (mDTM) solutions for credit unions. Designed to meet the changing needs of today’s business environment, our software products and systems will deliver the industry’s foremost adaptive solution at a great price. eDOC provides a competitive wages, benefits and up to 11 paid federal holidays.
Local candidates and those willing to relocate are preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
Marketing Content Producer
The Marketing Content Producer will work closely with the VP of Administration, VP of Market Development, VP of Operations, and the CEO to create original illustrations, videos, and documentation.
Working closely with our contracted market communication team you will take the approved copy and the illustrations and coordinate distribution set up emails in our platform, design slides for presentations, and help coordinate and project manage the production of and our participation in webinars and conferences. The Marketing Content Producer will contribute to Company marketing efforts by handling abroad set of tasks that may include:
- Illustration creation & editing
- Video creation & editing – Promotional as well as product use cases
- Edit / Create User manuals and electronic help documentation
- eBook, article (and other content asset) design
- Slide presentation design
- Assist / Edit other content as requested
- Webinar & conference coordination assistance
- Ideal for a recent college grad!
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Competency with Adobe Illustrator (with the freedom to leverage other design programs)
- Adaptive to changing situations and flexible in juggling priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results
- Illustration creation & editing: Produce illustrations that match our established look & feel. It is imperative that all assets adhere to eDOC Innovation’s brand standards and be of the highest quality. Design elements and concepts should be simple and easy to understand. Communicate rationale for design decisions & recommendations.
- Prospect email campaign creation: Become an expert at creating marketing email campaigns. Use approved content and create designs that engage prospects & customers.
- General design: Contribute to the design of marketing content assets including website images, eBooks, articles, slide decks, marketing slicks, story boards, and social media posts (e.g., announcing new employees, promotions, events, awards, etc.).
- Video production: Create audiogram and customer testimonial videos. Develop GIFs that showcase key platform features and other content.