J.Scott Marketing is an inclusive and growing digital marketing agency with an
exciting array of clients that seeks a Marketing Associate to contribute to and support various
aspects of our team’s workflow. You would tackle exciting marketing projects, continue to build our long-term client relationships, and support our company growth.
You relish learning new skills and tools, enjoy collaborating with team members, are flexible,
and have a can-do attitude. You can independently manage your time, consistently meet
deadlines, are highly organized and detail-oriented, enjoy writing, can take direction from others,
and are quick to reach out with questions when clarification is needed or you face a roadblock.
You want to advance your marketing skills, enjoy meeting clients (virtually) and learning about
their business and their brand, and are self-motivated. You recognize the important role you play
in the growth of J.Scott Marketing by providing support to clients and the team.
Tasks & responsibilities include:
● Administrative duties: scheduling meetings and creating calendar invites, uploading files,
preparing agendas, following up on details, and more
● Social media: creating organic content, boosting posts, creating events, running ROI
reports, helping clients set up access, scheduling updates and Stories (Instagram),
● Writing: blog posts for JSM and clients, creating ad copy, client emails
● Email marketing: creating and designing campaigns in MailChimp and similar tools
● Virtual meetings: attending weekly team meetings, attending one-to-one meetings with
your direct manager, and attending select client meetings during business hours
(generally 2-4 meetings per week)
● Learning new tools: Asana, Harvest, Google Drive, Hootsuite, DashThis, Creator Studio,
Canva, Facebook Ads/Business Manager, Moz, and more!
Requirements: access to a computer, high-speed internet access, basic computer and internet
skills, basic writing skills, 2 years marketing experience
Why consider joining us:
● We are a woman-owned business and committed to creating and sustaining a
supportive, satisfying, and anti-racist work culture.
● Enjoy zero commute and a flexible job working from the comfort of your home while
learning valuable new marketing skills.
● Ten days of paid time off annually as a new hire.
● Thirteen paid holidays.
● Two hours paid time off on Election Day.
● A $1,500 annual retirement match.
● Quarterly profit sharing.
● Weekly paid time for deepening your marketing skills and knowledge.
● Monthly paid time for participating in anti-bias/DEI training.
● Learn new skills and tools on the job that build your resume.
To apply: Submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want this position, your
relevant experience, and what traits you bring to the position to [email protected]
BIPOC candidates are encouraged to apply. Learn more about our team here.