Do you have a keen eye for the details of design and are you energized by driving operational excellence through a content and design team?
At OnLogic we have ambitious business goals for company growth. You’ll be responsible for managing all content creation to satisfy strategic campaign briefs set by the Marketing Managers.
The Manager, Marketing Content is a new role here at OnLogic, we are growing, and part of that growth means new opportunities! This role is accountable to delivering the content and collateral to deliver on Inbound and Outbound marketing efforts globally through management of our Multimedia Designers and Writers. This role is onsite, located in our South Burlington, VT office.
You would immediately dive in to manage the creative and content team in pursuit of creating scalable resources to deliver on Inbound and Outbound Marketing briefs. You will be leading the team to deliver our brand as the 1st choice in industrial computers.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Generate global collateral and content for the existing product portfolio through management of the design and content team to deliver assets to support full campaign briefs across multiple products to deliver on multiple channels.
- Bring our Marketing Managers’ strategic campaigns to life and hold your team accountable to execute collateral and content for those campaigns.
- Ensure quality all assets, collateral and content meet the brand vision and tone.
- Evaluate resources with project managers to make decisions on use of agency during times your team is needed on priority projects to drive the business.
- Engage with agencies to find and select our agency of record for overflow resource support, when we exceed team capacity.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to continue scaling the team towards our future vision as we grow.
- Enable professional development for your team through open and honest feedback and development plans for employee growth and empowerment.
- Ensure we have sufficient resources to meet the skill-set demands of our projected growth – continuously building the dream team of marketers
The team you will be joining:
- This multi-talented inbound and outbound marketing and ecommerce team consists of customer marketing managers, digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other’s terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You are an experienced people manager (5+ years) and passionate about upholding a brand to the level of showing up as the 1st choice.
- You are mindful to learn from previous successes and failures and eager to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ultimately you have an amazing combination of creativity and drive as well as the ability to lead through others.
- There are many stories about building and developing teams that you’ve managed and lessons learned on how to hold teams accountable in your experience.
- Proven track record of process improvement and standardization of content deliverables with a number of examples of how you’ve done this.
Who we’re looking for:
- You can quickly learn and understand technical products in order to effectively market them, after all you’ll be upholding our brand image and tone.
- You are an effective communicator with a keen eye for design and bringing a marketing plan to life.
- Experienced in time management ensuring your team is resourced appropriately to meet the demands of the business.