Resonant Link develops wireless power transfer systems with groundbreaking efficiency, power density, and range to power batteries in mission-critical applications.
About the role: You will join Resonant Link’s world-class electromagnetics team in the design and development of electromagnetic coils for our wireless chargers. We are looking for a motivated magnetics design engineer to own advanced technical projects and work with our team on the cutting edge of the field. Your primary responsibilities will be the design and development of complex passive networks and the associated electromagnetic components. You will perform analysis and electromagnetic simulations to assess feasibility across applications and deliver optimized designs of Resonant Link’s best-in-class wireless charging coils.
● You enjoy significant technical challenges at the boundary between scientific innovation and productization.
● You are a technical expert motivated to engage with other experts.
● You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions is only bound by your abilities.
● You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
● 3+ years of experience designing/studying electromagnetics, power electronics and/or physics.
● Experience with standard electromagnetic FEA packages
● Preferred: experience with MHz-frequency power magnetics
● Preferred: experience in high-reliability environments, including automotive or industrial