Are you driven and motivated with success presenting and selling products virtually? As the Inside Regional Sales Manager you will generate revenue within an assigned account base by offering select KBB ICO solutions to dealership customers. You will advise and educate our customers on the best solutions and be accountable for generating and maximizing sales revenue and increasing KBB ICO customer counts.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies, and challenges.
- Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for Cox Automotive Retail Solutions products within their organization.
- Drive collaboration and strategy across Cox Automotive business units to qualify and target prospective customers.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Discuss, present, and demonstrate key advantages of KBB ICO solutions to the customer and business unit partners.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by the region and or division.
- Backfill open territories or existing territories, as needed.
- Partner with Performance Management to develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Manage sales activities via CRM, build and manage active pipeline, submit accurate monthly forecasting.
- Build trusted relationships with decision makers at the dealership: Dealer Principals, Controllers, and General Managers.
- Travel- may be required occasionally (up to 20%).
- This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the US
What’s in it for you?
As a dynamite Inside Regional Sales Manager, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package, plus additional incentives including highly-sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top sales people. We are an inclusive, sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated. This position is eligible for incentive compensation to include monthly commission.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? We’ve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so you’ll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with commission, 401(K) with company match and quality healthcare & life insurance options.
- Cox gives you flexible paid time-off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement and more.
Bottom line, we take good care of our employees.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $57,656 – 78,000. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or an incentive program.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 7years of relevant work experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be willing and able to commit to occassional travel (up to 20%).
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- 5+ years’ experience required of either, or a combination of:
- working in a dealership (preferably at a management level)
- successful sales account management experience within the auto, software, or technology solutions industries
- equivalent experience in sales and auto
- Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation) required.
- Experience utilizing CRM technology.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding personal sales goals, coaching sales team members/peers to deliver outstanding sales results, value proposition, customer satisfaction, and long-term revenue growth strongly preferred.
- Experience working in inside sales or “hybrid” sales role.
- Ability to tailor communication to the client’s needs.
- Ability to systematically solves problem and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs.
- The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the auto dealership departments and its processes.