If you’ve enjoyed a beer, soft drink, glass of wine, or spirit lately there is a good chance one of VIP’s applications was used in its journey from the supplier to your glass!
VIP is seeking a junior software engineer with a passion for creating user-friendly applications. The ideal candidate will take great pride in their work and be willing to rethink and suggest improvements for current applications as well as contribute to the development of new projects. This person must be comfortable working closely with a small team and have the flexibility to work on clearly-defined as well as abstract tasks to achieve a shared goal.
- Independently complete well-scoped components from a larger project in a reasonable time frame
- Collaborate with your team to design, plan, implement and test solutions
- Communicate well with team members and external teams
- Follow, enhance and contribute to established team processes
- Continuously seek self-improvement and learning
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Technologies We Use:
- Frameworks: Spring Boot, Angular
- Tools: Jira, Git, Jenkins, Grafana, Graylog