This position will serve as a Client Services Specialist for the CoxNext sales teams, managing post sales responsibilities for assigned accounts. This individual is responsible for building advertiser relationships while working in a collaborative sales environment. This person will be the point of contact for assigned clients and handle all requests. This individual is tasked with the coordination and collection of all necessary information related to campaign launch, alignment with client goals, campaign reporting and presenting. This role will coordinate internally with their manager, account executives, fulfillment teams and order entry teams. This individual will be accountable for the account and focus on the success of the clients campaign, identifying opportunities for upsell and retention of the revenue. The Specialist will be client facing and present reporting on a monthly or quarterly basis. This individual will be well versed in all print and digital products and manage up to $3M in revenue. As needed, this role may also assist in pre-sales activities that include compiling research, presentation development and participation.
**This person can sit anywhere in the Eastern timezone.
Client Facing Duties
– Primary job duty is to consultatively support, retain and grow customer accounts in conjunction with account executives.
– Manage post sales fulfillment of all assigned accounts working collaboratively with ad ops, digital services teams, creative, QA, and sales team/management.
– Utilize sales automation systems (CRM, Ticketing, creative workflow) to manage day to day activity and update AE and manager on client performance through system generated reports and customer dashboard.
– Generate necessary paperwork to order/flight and adjust all products relevant to the client.
– Provide and present detailed campaign reporting based on client KPIs.
– Meet and exceed client KPIs and identify opportunities top upsell and increase revenue.
– Achieve excellent/very good rating on client satisfaction feedback reports.
– Achieve budgeted annual revenue retention rates on key accounts.
– Identify potential issues and troubleshoot or escalate based on scenario.
– Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly/annual campaigns and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
– Participate in product and sales training to stay on top of current product offerings and learn new products as they become available.
– Educate and present new product opportunities and initiatives to clients.
– Bachelors Degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field preferred.
– Google Ads (Search and Display) certification a plus.
– Yrs & Type of Experience
– 0-2 years sales/account management experience#CD# prior advertising sales/agency experience a plus.
– Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point) required
**Additional experience, skills and qualifications may qualify an applicant for a Client Support Specialist role.
– Maintain a strong understanding of assigned accounts and industries as well as advanced product expertise.
– Solid abilities in identifying revenue generating opportunities for existing and new customers.
– Able to work independently and as part of a team to close client business.
– Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
– Strong customer service skills including quick response time and accurate issue resolution.
– Results-driven and highly accountable.
– Self-directed, motivated and exceptional multi-tasking abilities.