The Desktop Support Intern is responsible for providing technical support to NRG Systems employees, under the mentorship of IT support staff. This includes troubleshooting computer problems, installing and configuring software, and assisting with how to use computer systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot computer problems and provide solutions to end users.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Assisting with how to use computer systems.
- Maintain computer systems and software.
- Monitor computer systems for security threats.
- Respond to security incidents.
- Keep records of all support activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Desired:
- Experience with Windows operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- Experience with network and PC troubleshooting.
- Experience with customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.