DominionTech Computer Services
As the Operations Manager at DominionTech you will have an integral part in ensuring that our organization provides services based on established policies, procedures, and checklists. By overseeing and managing all Service Delivery teams, it is your responsibility to guarantee DominionTech’s integrity is adhered to by sustaining best practices, budgets and timelines while exceeding client expectations.
This is a leadership level position reporting directly to our CEO where you will be responsible for executing our mutual vision of success.
- Support & execute the strategic vision for Dominiontech as a member of the Leadership team
- Manage all service delivery operations with a focus on providing exceptional client experience
- Be a player coach for the Service Delivery Team Leads and inspire them to achieve high levels of success within their departments
- Work to maintain operational budgets and departmental success as defined by the business plan.
- Provide leadership guidance to Service Delivery Leaders, to empower them and help them grow technically, and professionally.
Standards and Best Practices
- Maintaining and communicating documentation best practices
- Find ways to improve process to increase efficiency and/or customer satisfaction
- Provide oversight and direction to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and own quality of data coming for reporting/dashboard software
- Manage change initiatives in a structured manner to ensure systems availability, performance, and reliability.
- Analyze activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise, and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future issues.
- Manage internal operations projects that may require cross-department resources and coordination.
- Define and mature key operational metrics, develop reporting, set targets, and ensure continuous improvement.
- In conjunction with HR, engage in employee interaction & hiring process
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years MSP experience (preferably in management/supervisory role)
- Demonstrate successful experience building teams
- Within driving distance to Williston, VT for on-site meetings/trainings as needed