DominionTech Computer Services
You will have an integral part in ensuring that our organization provides services based on established policies, procedures, and checklists. By overseeing and managing all Service Delivery teams, it is your responsibility to guarantee DominionTech’s integrity is adhered to by sustaining best practices, budgets and timelines while exceeding client expectations. This is a leadership-level position reporting directly to our CEO where you will be responsible for executing our mutual vision of success.
Support & execute the strategic vision for DominionTech as a member of the Leadership team:
- Manage all service delivery operations with a focus on providing an exceptional client experience.
- Be a player coach for the Service Delivery teams and inspire them to achieve high levels of success.
- Work to maintain operational budgets and departmental success as defined by the business plan.
- Provide one to one leadership & mentorship to service delivery team leads.
Standards and Best Practices
- Maintaining and communicating documentation best practices
- Find ways to improve process to increase efficiency and/or customer satisfaction
- Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage and own quality of data coming for reporting/dashboard software
- Manage change initiatives in a structured manner to ensure systems availability, performance, and reliability.
- Analyze activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise, and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and prevent future issues.
- Manage internal operations projects that may require cross-department resources and coordination.
- Define and mature key operational metrics, develop reporting, set targets, and ensure continuous improvement.
- In conjunction with HR, engage in employee interaction & hiring process (including annual reviews, etc.)
Skills & Experience:
- Experience & understanding of Managed Service Provider environment (preferably in management/supervisory role)
- Strong, developed analytical and problem-solving ability
- Advanced computer user – ability to leverage software for automation and reporting
- Extensive understanding of technology and its role in a business environment
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Time management skills that allow you to effectively manage multiple tasks and initiatives at one time