The University of Vermont
Provide specialized technical assistance. The basic function of this job is to support and assist University of Vermont affiliates in the use of Audio Visual (AV) presentation systems in classrooms, labs and other mediated spaces, and to provide technical expertise to ensure systems are fully operational.
Minimum Qualifications (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
– Bachelor’s degree in technology related field and/or one to three years’ related or specialized experience required.
– Experience in installing, integrating and use of AV presentation equipment.
– Experience in using AV remote management software and tools.
– Experience in maintaining and operating computers.
– Position will be funded for 2 years
– Occasional evening/weekend hours required
– Valid drivers license required