The Enterprise Insights Analyst at Dealer.com is a member of the Analytics & Insights team, providing custom analysis and insights for our enterprise class clients. The Enterprise Insights Analyst will leverage data acquisition, manipulation, analysis, visualization, and storytelling skills to provide clear reporting, insights, and recommendations to internal and client stakeholders.
The Enterprise Insights Analyst II collaborates with members of the team and project stakeholders to identify dependencies, facilitates communications, and manage towards the successful completion of a variety of analysis projects. This position should have some experience developing custom reports and tailored insights with visualizations that help tell the story within the data. This position will need to develop a working knowledge of various source systems, develop the ability to extract data from these sources, and then combine data for analysis. The resulting analysis should provide actionable, recommended steps to increase both program performance and operational efficiencies.
Candidates must be located in Eastern or Central time zones.
- Provide comprehensive data analysis, reporting, and recommendations across product services and platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and refine reporting dashboards for Enterprise Clients (Internal and External) that meet their unique needs
- Provide insights using data visualization and storytelling techniques to clearly address the needs and questions of stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively to incorporate new types of data into custom insights that provide direction guidance towards business questions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 2 years experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and up to 2 years experience; or 6 years experience in a related field
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Tableau, DOMO, Alteryx and/or other dashboard development and analysis tools to create actionable insights
- Requires strong knowledge of accessing and querying MySQL and SQL like data sources
- Excellent written, oral, and project management skills to see insight projects through from initial request to delivery
- High level understanding of digital advertising, the primary channels (Search, Display, Social, Video) and their uses for influencing consumer behavior
- High level understanding of website usability and standard metrics used to define user website interactions
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in Business Analytics, Business Administration or Data Science preferred
- 3+ years of analysis and data visualization experience, preferably in the digital media field
- Must be passionate about data while promoting learning and assisting others in using or understanding reporting systems.
- Approaches work with a continuous improvement mindset, providing suggestions and/or taking action to implement new solutions within the Media Insights team
- Experience working with large sets of data and pulling directly from various data sources