Mamava is a women-owned, B Certified corporation based in Burlington, VT. Empathetic to today’s culture of breastfeeding, we help women meet their breastfeeding goals by providing places to pump or breastfeed, a mobile app, a network of community support, and valuable content.
We seek to do this in a collaborative, fun, and open hearted work environment where every person’s individual talents and experiences contribute to our success, and where that success is shared by every person.
What drives us at Mamava is our belief that breastfeeding is a beautiful and natural function of motherhood. And all mothers should feel supported throughout their journey, from home to work and beyond. Because how mothers feed their children is their business. And providing mothers with a private, comfortable, clean, and serene place to do it is ours.
Mamava is in search of an individual with the right combination of initiative,
organizational skills and sales know-how to help us grow. The ideal candidate has proven experience in sales. The Account Executive (AE) position requires a highly targeted, consultative sales approach to grow Mamava placements across a vast geographic footprint. The AE will be responsible for attaining a sales quota for a targeted set of accounts in a defined territory. We are seeking a sales professional who has experience selling new and innovative products into multiple sectors including but not limited to; Small to Mid-Market Private business, Healthcare and Public Venues.
The AE will report directly to the Vice President, Sales and will require the person work cooperatively at all levels within the organization. The Mamava culture is one in which smart, dynamic, driven and vibrant individuals thrive.
- Sales Execution
o Manage the lead-generation to close sales process to achieve or exceed defined quarterly and annual quota targets for Mamava pod sales.
- Sales Management
o Manage all aspects of assigned accounts within the account portfolio, including but not limited to opportunity identification, pre-sales planning, deal execution and assurance of post-sale installation customer satisfaction.
o Assume the lead role in preparation and delivery of all client presentations.
o Create and maintain sales pipeline to support quota.
o Support management with accurate & timely forecasting while maintaining all account information in HubSpot (Mamava’s CRM).
- Business Planning
o With a focus to decrease the number of touches and length of time of the sales cycle, find creative ways to quickly turn lead opportunities into pipeline and pipeline into a closed deal.
o Quickly identify leads that are not as qualified and suggest they be put into a marketing pipeline for consistent digital touch vs. human touch
o Share information with sales leadership team regarding business issues and industry information that will help in the development of market-specific action plans and strategies.
- Relationship Development
o Further develop existing relationships and establish new business
relationships within target client organizations
o Identify key decision makers within organizations and set out to create a relationship with them that positions Mamava as the experts in Lactation space design.
o Work with the Mamava Customer Success Managers and our Operations Team to ensure a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships for account retention, expansion business and to ultimately serve as a reference.
o You will provide the voice of the customer gathering prospect and client feedback to drive ongoing product innovation, field-level competitive intelligence, trends and success stories.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) or equivalent combined education and
- A minimum of 2+ years of proven sales experience required.
- Proven history of consistently meeting or exceeding quota.
- Ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans, account portfolio management and opportunity analysis.
- Experience managing existing relationships and generating new sales through multiple levels of prospecting within named accounts.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business & legal documentation (legislation, contracts, terms & conditions, etc.).
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior executives and employ complex solution selling techniques.
- Working knowledge of Mac programs (Keynote & Pages) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive.
- Experience in CRM tools, preferably HubSpot
- Enthusiasm, creativity and a desire to always be learning.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership skills and ability to be a positive and proactive team player at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of discipline, maturity, professionalism and integrity.
- Sound negotiation, judgment and decision-making.