Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal-maker? At Cox Automotive Retail Solutions, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We empower our team members to make their own decisions for growing our business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
This is a #remote opportunity, and the incoming candidate may work from home. The territory supported by this role will be parts of the Northeast and Southeast portions of the US. Incoming candidates must be comfortable working an Eastern time zone schedule if they do not reside in this region.
What You’ll Do:
The Inside Regional Sales Manager-Upsell at Dealer.com is responsible for generating upselling to existing clients to meet assigned sales quotas within an assigned territory via outbound/inbound calls and inbound leads.
Here’s more of what you can expect when you step up to the plate:
- This is a revenue-generating role, whereby you will be responsible for prospecting, managing a sales pipeline, and closing on Dealer.com Upsell products to achieve assigned quotas.
- This will be achieved thru virtual demonstrations of our products as well as working closely with your partner Dealer.com Regional Managers (inside/outside)
- You will advise and educate the customer on the best solution and negotiate pricing while leveraging the Challenger selling process.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales and Product Consultants to properly transition accounts for demonstrations.
- Qualify the Dealer/Needs Analysis by determining solutions current clients have in place.
- Challenge clients to think differently to overcome their objections in order to secure qualified meetings and close the virtual meeting.
- Work with your manager to understand, meet and exceed goals and objectives
Create, maintain, and share action plans with your manager based on daily, weekly, and monthly analysis of all performance metrics; track and adjust short-term and long-term planning as necessary.
- Partner with Inside Sales and Outside Sales within assigned territories to review prospect lists and proposed strategies to attract new business.
- Conduct research in partnership with your manager and Lead Generation to help drive new leads and prospects.
- Manage a lead prospect pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and their companies.
- Follow the sales process outlined for the Inside Sales organization.
- Uncover the needs of potential customers and present appropriate products and solutions.
- Maintain product knowledge of all Dealer.com products and solutions.
What’s In It For You?
As a dynamite Inside Regional Sales Manager Upsell, you deserve success in your life as well, and at Cox, we define “success” as being a part of a company that gives you lots of opportunities and options.
- First, we’ve created an exceptional salary package , plus additional incentives including highly sought-after yearly sales awards and recognition for our top salespeople. We are an inclusive , sales-friendly environment where different perspectives are valued and celebrated.
- Looking for tools and training to up your game? We’ve got them. And we offer a work/life balance that allows you to enjoy flexibility, family, and friends.
- We believe in taking good care of our team, so you’ll also have access to benefits like an impressive base salary with an uncapped commission , 401(K) with company match, and quality healthcare & life insurance options .
Cox gives you flexible paid time off, provides access to a lifestyle coach, adoption assistance, pet insurance, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, and more.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 6 years of experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 4 years of experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience; or 10 years of experience in a related field.
- Degree in a related discipline strongly desired (e.g., finance, business, etc.)
- 3+ years of knowledge of software, advertising, or automotive software sales experience including comparable dealership software packages (CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds, DealerSocket, etc.)
- Requires strong knowledge of the automotive industry, especially automotive dealerships, and the service process.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, relationship-building, collaboration, sales, and territory management skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization.
- Ability to use and interpret research and data for the purpose of helping customers find opportunities for improvement.
- Excellent database management and customer service skills, strong organizational, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined with an energetic, engaging personality.
- Ability to travel up to 5%.