As a member of the Technical Sales Team at OnLogic, you will be the first contact for our varied customer base, focused on qualifying and uncovering new business as an integral part of our consultative sales methodology.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Manage and respond to inbound leads via phone, email and website chat.
- Proactively identify opportunities in inbound channels, existing business and prospective customers.
- Proactively target opportunities through various channels, including mining existing customer database and other platforms.
- Generate leads through collaborating on direct marketing efforts in coordination with Marketing Team.
- Qualify and escalate leads quickly and accurately to Account Executives for timely follow up.
- Consult with new and existing customers to qualify their project requirements.
The team you will be joining:
- Sales: Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Partnership Managers: Focus on developing new opportunities through business development effort with our partners
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, and prior sales or customer service experience, or have worked in a technical environment.
- You are entrepreneurial-minded with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- You have a basic understanding or interest in PC’s, technology, or hardware.
- You have demonstrated the ability to excel in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- You have a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistent and persuasive without being aggressive.
- Experience with computers or with selling a highly technical product is a plus.
Who we’re looking for:
- Passionate about technology’s ability to solve complex problems
- Curious, natural problem solver who learns new processes quickly and efficiently
- Lifelong learner who thrives in a goal-oriented team environment
- Exhibits a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Customer-focused with an ability to build and maintain a rapport