Systems & Software
Systems and Software is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Professional Services team!
Utilizing industry best practices, methodologies and process controls, the Implementation Consultant will be responsible for working with a project team to deliver enQuesta CIS solutions and associated value-added services to both new and existing customers. This includes performing business process requirements analysis and documentation as well as system configuration, testing, implementation, training and support.
The Implementation Consultant is customer-facing and plays a key role in effectively translating customer requirements into solution deliverables.
What your impact will be:
- Define and analyze client business requirements; interpret and apply information within the scope of the project.
- Configure the software using workflow and business rules to allow clients to conduct their business processes.
- Work with Data Conversion Specialist to achieve smooth transition of legacy data.
- Train the end-users in how to use the software in both remote and classroom-led sessions.
- Be an expert on the functionality and capabilities of the software, making enhancement requests to our product development team when appropriate.
- Provide outstanding customer service and resolve client issues throughout the implementation process.
- Work with cross-functional team members including Project Managers, Data Conversion Specialists, Quality Assurance, Technical Support Analysts and other Implementation Specialists.
- Provide CIS subject matter expertise and consulting services for one or more projects teams assigned to new customer implementations, upgrades, and quotes.
- Collaborate with the project management team to identify deliverables and prevent out of scope items.
- Create business requirements documents and functional specifications.
- Assist data conversion resources with data mapping and validation.
- Configure system settings to deliver customer requirements.
- Draft and execute software testing based on best practices and customer requirements.
- Document training materials and effectively train the end-users.
- Serve as a customer advocate and facilitate communication with other internal departments.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks that could negatively impact the project.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of Utility CIS and/or Utility Industry experience. Experience with S&S enQuesta, JIRA, Confluence and Clarizen is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and interpret requirements, recommend solutions and lead/participate in business process analysis sessions with customers.
- Detailed oriented and conscientious about meeting expectations.
- Positive, proactive and action-oriented attitude and approach.
- Ability to effectively manage a large number of tasks simultaneously, with excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with standard UNIX, FTP and SQL commands/statements
- Significant customer commitment is expected. While all implementation is currently remote, as the pandemic resolves, you may be asked to travel up to 75% of the time within North America.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on challenging projects
- 3 weeks’ vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Flexible work options
This opportunity can be performed remotely or from our office in Winooski, VT. Travel, depending on the project(s) could be as high as 75%.