Northfield Savings Bank
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- The HR Employment Administrator at Northfield Savings Bank will perform functions of the HR department corresponding to recruitment and employment including interviewing, hiring, and employment for entry level positions.
- We are looking for a highly organized individual who enjoys assisting co-workers, can handle detail with accuracy, is proficient with technology, and preserves confidentiality.
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, or related field or previous experience with recruitment is preferred.
Opportunity for growth
- The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships with coworkers and appreciate the opportunity to assist in enhancing the organization by hiring the best qualified applicants.
- Whether you’re new or seasoned, we offer training programs to assist with learning the fundamentals of this position and/or how to thrive within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9! If you’re looking for a career in Banking, this is a great place to start!