Northfield Savings Bank
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Benefits & Payroll Administrator at Northfield Savings Bank will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll, handling employee benefits information updates, maintaining employee files and reports, and is the primary contact for internal questions and requests related to benefits and payroll.
- We are looking for a highly organized individual who enjoys assisting co-workers, can handle detail with accuracy, is proficient with technology, and preserves confidentiality.
- An associate or bachelor’s degree and prior payroll and/or benefits experience is preferred.
Opportunity for Growth
- The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships with coworkers and appreciate the opportunity to learn about the banking industry.
- Whether you’re new or seasoned, we offer training programs to assist with learning the fundamentals of this position and/or how to thrive within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9! If you’re looking for a career in Banking, this is a great place to start!