Northfield Savings Bank
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- The HR Training Administrator at Northfield Savings Bank will administer organizational training including coordinating, scheduling, and performing community banker, customer service, technical, product & services and other trainings.
- We are looking for a highly organized individual who enjoys assisting co-workers, can handle detail with accuracy, is proficient with technology, and preserves confidentiality.
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, training, or related field or previous experience with training or coaching is preferred.
Opportunity for growth
- The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships with coworkers and appreciate the opportunity to assist in developing employee’s careers within the organization.
- Whether you’re new or seasoned, we offer training programs to assist with learning the fundamentals of this position and/or how to thrive within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9! If you’re looking for a career in Banking, this is a great place to start!