The HR Technology Partner, Core HR, Compensation & Payroll, Performance, Talent Acquisition/Talent and Learning is responsible for performing business analysis and supporting HR technology systems at Dealer.com. Incumbent will support a range of projects, involving business acquisitions, designing system enhancements and supporting all HR systems. This role will research and resolve complex issues and work directly with resources in other HR teams and Technology.
- Lead/manage multiple small to medium projects; develop project definition in partnership with business sponsors; includes identifying scope, constraints, deliverables, and timelines; leading project implementations, facilitating project status meetings and ensuring status updates are complete.
- Make recommendations regarding the design and development of new and/or modified systems, software and hardware; install new modules/programs; perform testing, system maintenance, training, and problem solving.
- Perform best practice analysis to determine the root cause of problems and issues; recommend and implement the best overall solution.
- Act as a subject matter expert, partnering with key business users in all aspects of analysis, design and testing for system
- Develop critical working relationships with internal business owners and associated functional workstreams to understand enterprise requirements and contribute to application and process improvements.
- Own relationship with customers and drive input into strategic roadmap for all things HR and Compliance, including but not limited to systems supporting areas such as Self Service, HR, Compliance, Security, Benefits, Leaves, and Case Management.
- Configure new or modify existing applications to meet changing requirements.
- Identify problems; serve as liaison with application vendors on problem resolution, application changes, and new functionality implementation.
- Work with the Training department to develop end user training material for current and new functionality and/or processes.
- Make recommendations for process improvements utilizing existing and new HR technology to improve the effectiveness of Human Resources operations.
- Identify opportunities for improving the effectiveness of HR processes, systems, and reports.
- Assist with review, evaluation, and implementation of revised Human Resources policies and procedures as they relate to HR technology.
- Support communication/change management activities for projects and enhancements based on business needs.
- Develop queries/reports for projects and ongoing business needs. Understand advanced metric reporting and be able to deliver with minimal direction.
- Translate and document non-technical requirements into technical concepts with a comprehensive understanding of HR applications and technical interdependencies. Exercise good judgment in use of standards and technical documentation. Identify and include associated controls.
- Identify, remove and resolve key barriers/issues through innovative solutions.
- Continually assess business needs; recommend and implement measures that will ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded by enhancing system capability and performance.
- Manage issues resolution and coordinate problem resolution with HR or Technology.
- Create and deliver presentations on specific system-related topics.
- Provide functional guidance, advice and/or training to less-experienced HRMS staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, information technology or related field and 7 years’ experience with HR technologies, with PeopleSoft and/or Workday systems required or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Advanced knowledge of organization’s current technologies and practices
- Understand and interpret basic concepts related to ServiceNow, HR Self Service, Core HR, Compensation, Payroll, Timekeeping, Benefits, Performance, Talent Acquisition/Talent and Learning including concepts, variant business setups, and security.
- Ability to present technical concepts to non-technical functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, customer service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organization
- Strong analytical and time management skills, effectively managing workflow and ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Ability to take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs, make recommendations, and implement actions
- Proficient reporting and computing skills in a PC environment (Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Project management experience with the ability to understand project management tools and processes
- 3 years’ experience with PeopleSoft HRMS and/or Workday required; both strongly desired
- Know how to troubleshoot, Core HR Compensation, Payroll, Timekeeping, Benefits, Performance Management, and Learning
- Experience reading and interpreting basic PeopleSoft/Oracle/Workday reports, and Kronos Payroll reports