As a member of the Human Resources team at OnLogic, you are responsible for collaborating cross functionally to administer benefits, pay, and leave, while ensuring legal and ethical company policies and practices. You have outstanding organizational and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. You embrace our Core Values in your everyday activities and align with our culture to best support our employees and business needs as we grow.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Use HR software to manage payroll, employee benefits, and changes in employee status.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters – compliance, benefits administration, wellness, record keeping, employee engagement and retention activities, etc.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures as well as identify and recommend process and program improvements.
- Plan and deliver onboarding and orientation programs to deliver an exceptional new employee experience.
- Assist with Global HR Budget planning and recruitment data tracking and analysis.
- Oversee employee labor laws and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Conduct and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations.
The team you will be joining:
- The members of our Human Resources team play a vital role in helping us build on the productive, welcoming and collaborative atmosphere here at OnLogic. By finding, interviewing and helping select who joins our growing team, our HR team is incredible at finding the right fit for a given role. They also help us all stay informed, healthy and, of course, paid. “Human Resources” feels too old fashioned to describe what this team does, they’re truly responsible for “Employee Success” and help build the entire “People Experience” here at OnLogic.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist or related field.
- You have experience managing payroll and benefits, experience with Paylocity is a plus.
- You have familiarity with Learning Management Systems such as Bridge.
- You have a working knowledge of employment laws and regulations (ADA, EEO, FMLA, FLSA) and the ability to appropriately spot employment risk issues and proactively solve them.
- You apply discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
Who we’re looking for:
- A relationship builder who can proactively engage with all levels of the organization.
- A pragmatic and creative problem solver with a high attention to detail.
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual with a strong desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You work comfortably under pressure and meet tight deadlines.