QGenda is the leading innovator in provider operations, delivering solutions to more than 4,000 organizations in over 45 medical specialties. Ranked as one of the Top Workplaces in Atlanta, Georgia’s Top 40 Innovative Companies, and one of the 40 fastest growing companies in Georgia, QGenda is the best place to grow in your career. We’re committed to our employees, customer-obsessed, community dedicated, collaborative, and quick.
Staff & Business Management is a newly formed function within QGenda’s Customer Experience organization. Its mission is to enable the growth of CX business through business management, customer and employee listening programs, and focused organizational support aligned to QGenda’s executive goals. We’re looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about creating experiences that ensure the well-being of customers and employees, and will help CX become best in class!
As Head of CX Listening Programs you will lead both our customer and employee experience survey programs. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing program strategy, the design of surveys, and advanced analytics. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to define and deliver new programs that will simplify and accelerate the customers’ and employees’ journey with QGenda.
You would be a great candidate if you have direct experience in designing and evaluating methods for collecting insights via surveys and someone who has led successful voice of the customer/employee programs. You are a self-starter and manage end to end project execution. You are comfortable making decisions autonomously, but also are willing to reach out for support when needed. You thrive on working through data and analysis to be able to provide actionable insights that enable better strategic and tactical decision-making for our business.
- Successfully implement and manage customer (NPS & CSAT) and employee listening programs, ensuring efficiently and high quality that foster executive trust
- Analyze data, create reports and presentations that provide the organization with actionable customer and employee experience insights
- Partner with CX Leadership and cross functional business stakeholders to drive quality closed loop conversations based on survey results
- Use data-driven insights and storytelling to inspire the organization to listen, understand and act on customer and employee feedback
- Drive operational best practices and ensure survey deliverability and data quality across all CX digital listening programs
- Develop strong business partner relationships and add value by learning about the industry, QGenda’s products and processes, market trends, and competitive environment
- Partner with Marketing to identify clients who are good candidates for references, potential advocacy, and case study development
- Partner with Product Strategy to share feedback about the product, areas of competitive differentiation or weakness, and potential expansion opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience managing customer listening programs, such as NPS, transactional, or satisfaction surveys
- Proficiency in data and analytics to instrument and drive the right KPIs and impact, and create sustainable mechanisms to support scale.
- Strong program management skills. Experience building, running, and optimizing programs
- Knowledge of a variety of survey design and research methods
- Experience with data analysis, comfort with analyzing large data sets to identify key trends and insights
- Experience and success using data to tell a story, including the ability to draw and synthesize insights from multiple different sources
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- Demonstrated passion for Customer Experience and acting as an advocate for customers and employees
- Strong critical thinking, influencing, and relationship management skills
- Experience using Qualtrics, Medallia, or similar enterprise level survey tools is a plus
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience working with voice of the customer programs
- 5+ years in a customer experience, customer support or services organization
- Official project and/or program management experience is a plus