As an entry-level member of the Electrical Engineering Team at our South Burlington, VT, office you will develop our company’s own motherboards. You will also oversee the design activities of our partners on behalf of OnLogic, and make sure new products go through testing and work as they should.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Develop hardware, including circuit schematic design & PCB layout for highly reliable x86 & ARM based products for industrial applications. Hardware development is based on set engineering methods; you also ideate to improve these methods.
- Perform electrical testing, test new products, and solve problems when needed.
- Manage project schedules and improvements for product designs.
- Work with manufacturing teams to make prototypes.
- Work with Product Management and other teams to find and evaluate new circuitry and products.
- Develop and maintain all needed documentation, such as block diagrams, checklists, manuals, BOMs, test plans.
- Join in improvement activities to make sure we make products of high quality.
- Develop test specification and test scripts in cooperation with internal stakeholders and the Contract Manufacturer (CM).
The team you will be joining:
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team’s success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Applications and Regulatory.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- You have familiarity with designing electrical circuits, created for high speed, preferably in the x86 or ARM space.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- You have Project Management skills.
- You are organized, and you have very good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have good time-management, you can work with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You learn new things quickly.