Mamava is a women-owned, B Certified corporation based in Burlington, VT. Empathetic to today’s culture of breastfeeding, we help women meet their breastfeeding goals by providing places to pump or breastfeed, a mobile app, a network of community support, and valuable content.
We seek to do this in a collaborative, fun, and open hearted work environment where every person’s individual talents and experiences contribute to our success, and where that success is shared by every person.
What drives us at Mamava is our belief that breastfeeding is a beautiful and natural function of motherhood. And all mothers should feel supported throughout their journey, from home to work and beyond. Because how mothers feed their children is their business. And providing mothers with a private, comfortable, clean, and serene place to do it is ours.
Mamava is in search of an individual with the right combination of initiative, organizational skills and sales knowhow to help us grow. The need and desire for our product is growing which presents a unique opportunity to get extremely hands-on with organizing leads, qualifying customers and closing business.
The Government Associate Account Executive (GAAE) will help Mamava meet its growth targets through hands-on management of a sales pipeline, sales admin support, and new business development. This position will provide direct support to the Director of Government Sales.
ADMIN + BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle the day to day data entry needs in HubSpot: Associating leads, creating accounts, deals, etc.
- Support Government Team by building an outbound pipeline through qualification of leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Assume lead role in preparation of client presentations.
- Special projects as defined by the Director of Government Sales.
- Potential onsite travel to represent the Mamava team for opportunities including trade shows.
- Support management with accurate & timely forecasting while maintaining all account information in HubSpot.
- Work with Sales Operations to establish clean data habits and Government reports in HubSpot.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of assigned leads and accounts, including but not limited to opportunity identification, pre-sales planning, Q&A, quoting, and deal execution.
- Develop and maintain strategy to identify and monitor major opportunities. Plans include but are not limited to: assessment of current state of account; key decision makers; overall budget; funding sources; issues or pain points; opportunity for new product and service offerings and action plan to optimize spend potential throughout the assigned account.
- Work with the Mamava Customer Success team to ensure a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitation of long-term relationships for account retention, expansion business and to ultimately serve as a reference.
- Manage and maintain working relationship with our GSA partner, and other resellers.
- Become a leader and student of Mamava.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S) or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Proven sales experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- High Level of comfort working with customers.
- Enthusiasm, Creativity and a Desire to Learn.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership skills and ability to be a positive and proactive team player at all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior executives and employ complex solution selling techniques.
- High degree of discipline, maturity, professionalism and integrity.
- Sound negotiation, judgment and decision-making.