THINKMD is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to be a lead developer to create and deliver a scalable clinical API and associated progressive web application (PWA). We’re developing technology and services that are disruptive and being pushed to a variety of markets so creativity, strong communication skills, problem-solving, and passion are critical.
The Full Stack Engineer will work with a Lead Engineer/Engineering Manager and other engineers, as well as clinicians, data scientists, quality and project managers, to create and deliver digital scalable digital mobile health (mHealth) technology and healthcare solutions that will impact lives around the world.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to identify and learn new platforms that can enhance the capability and quality of our technology.
- Work with team members to design and architect new product functionality and modules
- Apply and promote good software engineering practices such as test automation and simplification
- Strong SQL and NoSQL experience
- Facilitate health data and web-enabled APIs design and integration
- Service Workers / PWAs
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Node/Vue/Vuetify/NoSql/Postgres/Git
- Experience with NoSQL/Postgres databases and data modeling
- Familiarity with Docker / Kubernetes containerization
- Strong understanding of UI/UX
- Excellent creative thinking and communication skills
- Experience with Heroku/Feathers
- Experience with GO Lang
- Experience with i18n language internationalization and localization
- Experience with Tableau, and automation of data streams/dashboards
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and cover letter to us at [email protected]