At Brandthropology, you work well in a fast-paced environment and thrive on deadline driven work. You have 3+ years web development experience, including project management / agency experience, you want to be part of a dynamic team and are a great communicator. This position at Brandthropology is part-time and has the potential to be a combination of regular hours and a flex schedule. Remote work possible.
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
- Agile mindset; quick to adopt and learn new technologies and skills on a client-by-client basis
- CMS proficiency in WordPress (including development of high quality custom coded WP plugins) with ability to learn new technologies as needed (Shopify).
- Linux server administration (Apache/Nginx, MySQL, DNS, Security)
- Experience with WordPress hosting platforms (Pantheon)
- Skilled at utilizing Google Services including but not limited to Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio ,Tag Manager & Workspace
- Extensive experience with Amazon AWS & ability to work with Linode
- 3+ years web development experience, including project management
- Can build interactive front-end interfaces to exact design specifications, that are responsive and cross browser compatible
- Experience with marketing based software such as: Salesforce, HubSpot, ConstantContact, MyEmma, etc.
- An ability to follow and enforce best practices to build extensible and standards compliant websites (GDPR, ADA)
- Make decisions independently
- Experience with downtime response and website recovery
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to relay technical specifications in a non-technical way with agency colleagues and agency clients.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to work efficiently; quick response times; team player.
- Comfortable with project management and time tracking software.
- Experience with CentOS/Red Hat Linux
- IT based experience in ways that can serve our organization or our client’s organization(s)
- Knowledge of SEO techniques
- Experience using MOZ Analytics
- Experience with Woo-Commerce and delivering e-commerce based experiences
- Residency in Vermont
- Ability to Travel to Vermont for in person meetings (~2 times a year at most)
- Experience with security platforms like Sucuri
- Experience integrating 3rd party data sources including REST APIs and screen scraping
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].